Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Set up, perform, and report test analysis results in moderate and high complexity departments of the laboratory.
- Perform and document manufacturer’s recommended Preventive Maintenance procedures on instruments with which they work.
- Gather PM and QC data for supervisors to approve prior to the release of any patient results.
- Knowledgeable in all Out of Control Protocols Maintain records and report all problems to a general supervisor as required.
- Prepare orders and maintain reagents and other supplies as required.
- Possess a current State of California Medical Technology license or Clinical Laboratory Scientist license.
- Working hours are from 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM Mondays to Saturdays, five days a week.