- Radioimmunoassay/RIA (Endocrinology)
- Chemiluminescence, Enzyme Immunoassay/EIA or Enzime Linked Immunosorbent Assay/ELISA (Immunology)
- DNA Hybridization and Polymerase Chain Reaction/PCR
- Microscopy and culture (Microbiology, Mycology)
- Many other assays, including research facilities
ABC Laboratories is totally committed to the delivery of quality laboratory testing. Over the years, we have developed quality assurance management to ensure that proper laboratory practice is constantly maintained. Our objective is to provide our clients with consistently accurate and diagnostically meaningful test information. Stringent quality control programs are an integral part of our testing protocols. We participate in many proficiency evaluation surveys. They include the Department of Health and Human Services programs as outlined by CLIA 88, the American Association of Bioanalysts and the College of American Pathologists.
We perform our STAT services in our local facilities. The results are promptly telephoned and/or faxed.
Abnormal test results are confirmed by repeating the test in duplicate, to ensure its reproducibility and accuracy. All critical and panic results are phoned immediately as directed by a physician.
Please click here for a list of our tests.